Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, Italian craftsmanship, an ambience of pure glamour and above all â extraordinary service.
About the role
As a part of our onsite security team, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all team members, contractors, condominium owners, guests whilst actively protecting valuable company assets. With a hands-on approach your day may consists of guest liaison, first aid response, conducting investigations, monitoring of security surveillance and coordinating fire emergency activity.
- Energy and passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Previous experience as a Security Officer in a customer service environment
- Confident communicator with the talent to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability in the operation of CCTV systems
- Experience or aptitude operating computer applications relevant to the department
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Qld Security License (including Crowd Control)
- Qld Driver’s License
- Qld Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Flexible to work a 7-day rotating roster
If you are enthusiastic about delivering an experience that consistently surprises and delights our guests, please apply now.