Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, Italian craftsmanship, an ambience of pure glamour and above all â extraordinary service.
About the role
As a part of our Finance Team this role offers an excellent opportunity for an adaptable and dynamic individual to seek a rewarding and successful career within our iconic branded hotel.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end weekly payroll processing for approximately 280 team members whilst ensuring employer compliance (Fair Work, Hotel Policies, Modern Awards etc). The payroll function includes general systems administration & maintenance ensuring payroll and employee records are accurate and up to date. End of month reporting, processing of superannuation and payroll tax is also an important component of this role.
We have the flexibility for this position to be either Part Time (2-3 days a week) or with additional financial duties (ie. Accounts Payable, Cashiering) a full-time position. Please state in your application cover letter your preference.
- Energy and passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Confident communicator with the talent to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interpret Modern Awards (Hospitality Industry General Award)
- Excellent productivity and attention to detail
- Previous payroll processing experience is essential
- Ability to work to a critical deadline
- Knowledge of Sun Accounting System is preferrable if applying for a full-time position
If you are enthusiastic about delivering an experience that consistently surprises and delights our guests, please apply now.