Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, Italian craftsmanship, an ambience of pure glamour and above all â extraordinary service.
Palazzo Versace is looking for an exceptional individual to join our housekeeping team as either a Housekeeping Attendant or overnight Public Area Cleaner.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of our rooms or public areas is consistently of an exceptional standard.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you will perform services, checkouts, and spring cleaning which includes duties of stripping and making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting.
As a Public Area Cleaner you will be responsible for carrying out varied cleaning duties of the Hotel’s internal and external public areas to ensure an exceptional standard of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation is maintained.
You may be required to assist the housekeeping department in other areas when necessary. When cleaning rooms you may commence at 9am â perfect for that school drop off. The Public Area shift is an overnight shift commencing at 11.00pm to approximately 7am.
- Previous housekeeping experience within a similar 5-star environment
- Excellent time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding role
- Energy and passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Confident communicator with the talent to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Displays safe work practices with regards to chemical handling & manual handling
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including weekends
- Flexibility to work shifts from 9am - 3pm.
If you are enthusiastic about delivering an experience that consistently surprises and delights our guests, please apply now.