Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, Italian craftsmanship, an ambience of pure glamour and above all, extraordinary service.
Our dedicated team are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Front Office department as a Guest Communications Agent.
About the role...
Reporting directly to our Front Office Managers you will be responsible for the Hotel's main switchboard and ensuring that all internal and external calls receive a prompt and friendly response.
This role actively seeks to attend to guest requests promptly and efficiently throughout their stay. By anticipating our guests needs you will ensure they have a memorable experience.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident communicator with the talent to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, as well as an ability to prioritise a varied workload in a busy professional environment.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite
- Proven ability in OPERA
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including weekends and nights
If you are enthusiastic about delivering an experience that consistently surprises and delights our guests, please apply now.