Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, Italian craftsmanship, an ambience of pure glamour and above all â extraordinary service.
Vanitas - An exceptional fine dining experience perfectly situated overlooking the sparkling lagoon pool, celebrating the freshest in local produce while focusing on an ever-evolving seasonal menu. The AGFG Hatted Restaurant is inspired by heritage that runs through the core of the Palazzo Versace Palace.
About the role
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Chef de Cuisine to join the Palazzo Versace team. Reporting to the Executive Chef you will be responsible for managing the overall kitchen operations, whilst providing leadership motivation and training to your team.
Your creative contribution to menu planning, execution and delivery of expertly curated Italian dishes is required to relaunch Vanitas with an exciting new concept.
We are looking for an innovative, talented and passionate chef who is excited to share their own skills and experience to accomplish further successes and achievements the Vanitas team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Commercial Cookery)
- Previous experience in a fine dining / hatted restaurant environment
- Exceptional understanding and ability in producing exquisite Italian cuisine
- Proven ability in delivering quality and consistency to the highest of standards
- Exceptional understanding of produce and gastronomic techniques
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Dynamic individual with an ability to multitask with efficiency
- Confident communicator with the talent to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility availability (including weekends)
If you are enthusiastic about delivering an experience that consistently surprises and delights our guests, please apply now.