Duty Technician – (Casual)
St Peters Lutheran College, situated on 55 acres at Indooroopilly, offers an extensive array of facilities including a state of the art Performing Arts Centre, invites applications from suitably qualified & experienced people for the casual position of:
This exciting position will provide technical assistance in the set up and strike of events to ensure the highest standards of a safe and efficient venue for staff, clients and patrons attending the College.
- Have industry experience in theatre and production across the three major theatre disciplines of Lighting, Audio (including audio-visual), staging with experience designing and operating these systems
- Technical knowledge and skills with theatre equipment
- Experience as a Production Manager and the ability to use software such as Q-Lab, Reaper and ProTools
- Demonstrated highly proficient ICT skills
- Creative and flexible with strong communications skills
- You value contributing to diverse and inclusive communities and accept the responsibility to uphold the Christian Ethos, including core values of care, dignity & respect.
A current Blue Card is required for this position, application can be made online www.bluecard.qld.gov.au.
To commence Term 1 - 2019
Closing 28 January 2019
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julie Coutts on 07 3377 6239, quoting Ref No. 839041.