We value our team.
We consider all our staff to be educators of the students in our care, and understand the energy, passion, commitment and satisfaction that comes from fostering student learning.
Employees of Sacred Heart College enjoy access to a range of health initiatives including:
Some activities are user pays – please speak to the HR team for more information.
- Boot camp
- Run Club
- Free supported access to a fully equipped gymnasium
- Yoga and massage
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, including online resources and counselling sessions
- Flu vaccinations
- Soup Club
- Wind Down Fridays
- and more
The College also offers a range of financial benefits to its employees (where applicable), including:
Employment at Sacred Heart College is an opportunity to participate in variety of College and community opportunities, with an understanding that all staff will be actively involved in Social Outreach.
- Salary in accordance with experience and skill level, set out by the relevant Enterprise Agreement or
- Salary Packaging
- Access to discounted Health Insurance through GMHBA
- Generous leave provisions in accordance with the relevant Agreement or Award (where applicable), including Paid Parental Leave
Located an hour’s drive from Melbourne, Geelong is Victoria’s largest regional city and a perfect partner in achieving work/life balance.
In close proximity to beautiful beaches and stunning national parks and forests, and a mere stones throw from the bustling city of Melbourne, Geelong has plenty to offer those seeking a tree change, sea change or comfortable blend of both
Click here to find out why Geelong is ‘the best place to live’