- Position 1 - Permanent Full Time
- Position 2 - Fixed Term (12 mths), 0.8 FTE
- Commencing late January 2020
Sacred Heart College is an all girls 7-12 Catholic school with strong traditions, a rich history and deep sense of community and welcome.
A dynamic, high performing school, we pride ourselves on innovation and have undertaken major building works to support contemporary learning and teaching.
We are seeking applications for two Social Worker positions to provide strategy driven support services aimed at enhancing student wellbeing.
For full details regarding the position, please refer to the attached Position Description. Applicants viewing this advertisement on external websites such as Seek must visit the College's employment website to access attachments.
- Position 1 is a permanent full time position.
- Position 2 is a fixed term leave cover position until January 2021.
Successful applicants are required to respond to the following selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work and registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Experience in delivering wellbeing services in an educational or youth setting
- Experience liaising with community service organisations, government agencies, specialist program administrators and other external bodies
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to enhance outcomes for children and young people
- Well-developed communication skills, including an ability to present to large groups
- Working With Children Check and National Police Records Check
- Accreditation in Mental Health, or additional study/experience in youth mental health
These position are subject to a Working With Children Check and Criminal History check, and will be classified in accordance with Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018. These are Level 3 positions under the Agreement, and attract an annual gross salary of $67,602-$76,598 (pro-rata for part-time), as well as paid school holiday provisions.
Shortlisted candidates will have appropriate suitability and background checks undertaken by the College.
Applications must include:
- a cover letter briefly addressing each of the selection criteria above and indicating which position you are applying for, and
- a resume
and can be addressed to Lisa Carew, Inclusion and Diversity Leader.
Applications close 9.00am Friday 6 December 2019
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11 December 2019
Sacred Heart College actively promotes and highly values the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all students