- Newly created position
- Full time, fixed term until January 2021
Sacred Heart College is an all girls 7-12 Catholic school with strong traditions, a rich history and deep sense of community and welcome.
A dynamic, high performing school, we pride ourselves on innovation and have undertaken major building works to support contemporary learning and teaching.
We are accepting applications for an ICT Helpdesk Specialist, a newly created position to support the ICT team and greater College community in the delivery of exceptional helpdesk support.
ICT is an integral component of most activities at Sacred Heart College and as such plays an important role in the delivery of services to over 1600 members of our community. Based in the new Court Precinct building and enjoying access to first class facilities, the ICT Services Team is proactive and dynamic, providing a high level of customer service and delivering a trustworthy, reliable platform for users of Apple MacBook and iOS devices.
For full details regarding the position, please refer to the attached Position Description. Applicants viewing this advertisement on external websites such as Seek must visit the College's employment website to access attachments.
Successful applicants are required to clearly respond to the following selection criteria:
- Experience in ICT, with a solid competency in independent problem solving
- Exceptional ability to communicate broadly, with demonstrated experience in a customer service environment such as a helpdesk
- Proven ability to excel under pressure, particularly delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience in the development of user documentation
- Strong focus on personal and professional improvement in knowledge, practices and skill set enhancement
- Working With Children Check and National Police Records Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current CPR/First Aid (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience working in a school setting
- Experience with Apple Mac and iOS platforms
- Experience with ICT networks
- Exposure to GSuite, Canvas and/or Synergetic
This position is subject to a Working With Children Check and Criminal History check, and will be classified in accordance with Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018. It attracts an annual gross salary of $60,680-$69,313 (based on experience).
Shortlisted candidates will have appropriate suitability and background checks undertaken by the College.
Applications must include:
- a cover letter briefly addressing each of the selection criteria above (including headings), and
- a resume
and can be addressed to Mr Mark Pleasance, Director of ICT, Sacred Heart College Geelong.
Applications close 9.00am Monday 9 December 2019.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11 December 2019.
Sacred Heart College actively promotes and highly values the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all students