Oscar Wylee is a leading optometry company who is constantly changing, growing and developing for the better. We are committed to exceptional customer service and patient care along with providing a unique product. Our continuous growth is due to our people who have made our brand what it is today.
Our motto is "change for the better." Oscar Wylee is a diverse, welcoming and gender neutral brand that makes customers and staff feel warm and welcome. We value our product and the way our eyewear makes our people feel. By creating our own designs we cut out the middleman to decrease prices passing on savings to the customer.
The ideal candidate
Our ideal Store Manager is someone that has optical and management experience. Someone that is looking for a change or to grow. A team player and someone seeking work-life balance and not just because it is only 38 hours a week and a set roster, but also knowing that you won't be taking work home with you at the end of the day.
Locations and growth
Oscar Wylee has over 100 locations in Australia and New Zealand with full-time, part-time and locum positions available. We have roles in capital cities and regional areas with exceptional salary packages. But it doesn’t stop there, with new locations opening up constantly, Oscar Wylee is not slowing down any time soon!
- 1-2 years of assistant or store manager experience
- Optical experience highly preferred
- A team player
- Someone that is looking to advance their career beyond store level
- Career stability
- Work life balance - no nights (except for possibly Fridays), two consecutive days off and only a 38 hour week.
- Career Progression - at Oscar Wylee we provide our store managers with the opportunity for joint venture partnership or head office opportunities.
- A developing team culture, with new initiatives and programs to come to help motivate our staff.
- Perks - free glasses every six months.
- Competitive salary and achievable KPIs