Oscar Wylee is a leading optometry company who is constantly changing, growing and developing for the better. We are committed to exceptional customer service and patient care along with providing a unique product. Our continuous growth is due to our people who have made our brand what it is today.
We have over 100 locations in Australia, New Zealand and Canada with roles in capital cities and regional areas with exceptional salary packages. But it doesn’t stop there, with new locations opening up constantly, Oscar Wylee is not slowing down any time soon!
Our ideal Store Manager is someone that has 1-2 years optical and management experience. Someone that is looking for a change or to grow. A team player and someone seeking work-life balance and not just because it is a set roster, but also knowing that you won't be taking work home with you at the end of the day.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Guide, lead & inspire team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- Ensure the store is operational at all times
- Develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- Create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- Develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute integrity
- Career stability with a fun culture
- Work life balance - two consecutive days off
- Career Progression - at Oscar Wylee we provide our store managers with the opportunity for joint venture partnership
- A developing team culture, with new initiatives and programs to come to help motivate our staff.
- Perks - free glasses every six months.
- Competitive salary and achievable KPIs
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply TODAY!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.