We are on the hunt for an innovative, responsible, hands-on Assistant Store Manager to help inspire the team in our Orange store!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Join the family! This is an incredible time to jump on-board - Oscar Wylee offers quality eye-wear at affordable prices! We control the entire process from design, production and distribution. We are expanding and growing the family with over 130+ stores around Australia, NZ and Canada! Do you want to be a part of this amazing growth?!
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are currently looking for a dynamic leader that is passionate about eye care, ready to drive results & develop a brand new team.
You will lead by example as you are pivotal to our culture, team, performance and work ethics. We value long lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting customer relationships
- To support the store manager leading team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To ensure store is operational at all times
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous management or supervisor experience in Optical / Retail industry
- Optical Dispensing qualification is highly desirable
- The ability to influence, mentor, support and motivate your team
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant and close knitted Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply TODAY!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.