Looking for your next move?
Due to significant company growth, we are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the Oscar Wylee team in Sydney's CBD.
The Operations Assistant will provide full support to the Operations Manager.
- Review various document and contract clauses
- Draft documents for the operations manager (e.g prepare / fill out legal documents for approval, meeting minutes)
- Create and produce relevant reports as direction (e.g extract data from systems and calculate required reporting figures)
- Accurate recording data
- Follow up project progress and provide team with relevant update reports Assist with diary management
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience in providing executive support
- Bachelor of Business Administration or similar (highly advantageous)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Intermediate to high level of MS Office or G-suite (Excel/ Sheet and Word)
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and ability to meet deadlines
About Oscar Wylee:
Oscar Wylee is an Australian company established in 2012 with a strong vision of continuous improvement and growth. We believe everyone has the right to sight and we are committed to close the gap through our affordable eyewear and services to our patients. Now 70+ stores across Australia and New Zealand, with more stores set to open this year!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role.