We are on the hunt for an innovative, responsible, hands-on Assistant Store Manager to help inspire the team in our beautiful new Winston Hills store!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices! We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Assistant Store Manager that will support and lead a vibrant team to deliver exceptional customer service and eye care.
You will lead by example as you are pivotal to our culture, team, performance and work ethics. We value long lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting customer relationships
- To support the store manager leading team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To ensure store is operational at all times
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 2 years management or supervisor experience in Optical / Retail industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV or Optical experience is highly desirable
- Ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law