Are you a leader who's passionate about the Optical industry and love inspiring and developing your team to achieve something better every day?
Start your new exciting journey with Oscar Wylee Moonee Ponds this JULY as our Store Manager!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Store Manager that will lead a vibrant team to deliver exceptional customer service and eye care.
We are on the hunt for an innovative, responsible, hands-on Store Manager to lead our brand new Moonee Ponds store! You will lead by example as you are pivotal to our culture, team, performance and work ethics. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- To guide and lead team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To ensure the store is operational at all times
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care
- The abilities to influence, mentor, support and motivate the team members
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
*This role will start in late JULY.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law