We are excited to announce that Oscar Wylee will be opening a new store in KOTARA, November 2019! This the opportunity you have been waiting for!
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! You will be working in an exciting environment where you get to spend quality time with patients and be able to offer them quality products, matching your service. You are here for the long-term and we will provide training and opportunities to grow with us! You are a leader that is ready to drive results & develop the team!
- Provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Guide, lead & inspire team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- Ensure the store is operational at all times
- Develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- Create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- Develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute integrity
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable but not essential
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care
- The abilities to influence, mentor, support and motivate the team members
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- ACHIEVABLE BONUSES!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Join the family! This is an incredible time to jump on-board, we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger & better than ever! We now have 60+ stores around Australia, with more stores set to open this year. Do you want to be a part of this amazing growth?
Oscar Wylee is recognised for incredible culture & innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading a socially conscious business.
To find out more about Oscar Wylee visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply TODAY!
* Role will commence in November
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Faoa on email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 872827.