OSCAR WYLEE STORE MANAGER
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be connected to a brand with a cult-like social media following? Do you want to work with a brand that gives back to the community and charity?
You have proven optical knowledge and experience leading a team by example. Lead and build a team that will challenge the norms of retailing. Due to internal progression, we are on the hunt for a talented individual to manage our amazing store at Garden City.
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Oscar Wylee is a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses.
We focus on the bigger picture, too and work with the Sight For All Foundation who provide optical services to those in need.
YOUR FUTURE WITH OSCAR WYLEE
You will be working in a progressive environment where you get to spend quality time with patients, and be able to offer them quality products matching your service.
You will participate in the design process for our handcrafted frames.
OUR OSCAR WYLEE PRINCIPLES
Before you apply it's important you have a sound understanding of who we are and what we embody as an organisation. At Oscar Wylee we follow these guiding principles to help us make each and every decision
- Customer Influence - We respect the decision our customers make to choose us and understand it's an investment for the future. We focus on providing remarkable service by doing the ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Kaizen - We seek to improve ourselves at all times. It is an eternal motivation for betterment. from streamlining processes to goal setting. We embrace change as an opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Team Culture - We build strong, collaborative and focused teams to nurture our growth for success. We foster a culture of inclusion and promote gender equality along people's career path
- Integrity - We are Passionate, We are Humble and We are Honest about the work we do at every level. Our communication throughout the entire company is transparent as we are with our own performance and success
- Open Mindedness - We provide a dynamic environment by encouraging each other to be adventurous, creative, and open-minded
- To ensure that the customer interaction exceeds their expectations at all times by embodying our Customer Influence guiding principle
- To develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute Integrity
- To establish & execute successful business solutions to improve store performance with a Kaizen mindset
- To understand and control store financial reports and operational requirements by reinforcing a cost-conscious culture
- To manage and inspire an Oscar Wylee Team Culture to achieve set weekly & monthly KPI's
- To drive brand awareness by building customer relationships and establishing community
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role answering the following questions:
- Why is Oscar Wylee a brand for which you would be proud to work?
- Describe in detail how you align with our Oscar Wylee guiding principles
- Describe a particularly memorable customer service experience you have had. This can either be positive or negative, and explain how this experience shaped your view of what customer service means.
- What named brand/retailer do you most admire and why?
- What is your favourite Oscar Wylee frame and why?