We are opening a brand new store, and we want you!
Start your new exciting journey with OSCAR WYLEE BURWOOD this August as our Store Manager! We are looking for a leader that is after a long-term career with Oscar Wylee, with potential to be a Store Partner.
This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever! We now have 56 stores around Australia and counting.
Oscar Wylee has been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We will be introducing new equipment including DRS + VF to our new Burwood store.
We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading as a socially conscious business.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Store Manager that will lead a vibrant team to deliver exceptional customer service and eye care, in a new location. We are looking for someone who is looking for long-term growth with the potential to be a Store Director.
You will lead by example as you are pivotal to our culture, team, performance and work ethics. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- To guide and lead team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To ensure the store is operational at all times
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care
- The abilities to influence, mentor, support and motivate the team members
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- WEEKLY Incentives
- Potential for Joint Venture Partnership
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary!
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
If this sounds like you and you would like to grow and partner with one of Australia's fastest growing optical brands, apply now! We'd love to hear from you.
To find out more about Oscar Wylee visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
To find out more about our Joint Venture Partnership visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/joint_venture.html
*This role will commence in August
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law