At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! You are here for the long-term and you are a leader that is passionate about eye care, ready to drive results & develop the team!
- Provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Guide, lead & inspire team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- Ensure the store is operational at all times
- Develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- Create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- Develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute integrity
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable but not essential
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care
- The abilities to influence, mentor, support and motivate the team members
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Opportunity for Joint Venture Partnership
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Join the family! This is an incredible time to jump on-board, we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger & better than ever! We now have 60+ stores around Australia, with more stores set to open this year. Do you want to be a part of this amazing growth?
To find out more about Oscar Wylee visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply TODAY!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.