Start your new & exciting journey with Oscar Wylee Bondi Junction as our Store Manager!
Are you a leader who's passionate about the Optical industry and love inspiring & developing your team to achieve something better every day? We want you!
YOUR FUTURE WITH OSCAR WYLEE
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! You will be working in a progressive environment where you get to spend quality time with patients and be able to offer them quality products matching your service. You are here for the long-term and we will provide training and opportunities to grow with us.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Guide, lead & inspire team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- Ensure the store is operational at all times
- Develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- Create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- Identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
- Develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute integrity
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable but not essential
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care
- The abilities to influence, mentor, support and motivate the team members
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- WEEKLY Incentives
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Oscar Wylee is a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses.
We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law