We are passionate about eye care just as much as you are! Join and grow with Oscar Wylee at our vibrant NORTH LAKES practice as our Full-Time Optometrist. We are looking for an Optometrist that is after a long-term career with Oscar Wylee.
About Oscar Wylee:
This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever! We now have 56 stores around Australia and counting.
Oscar Wylee has been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We have introduced new equipment including DRS + VF to our North Lakes store.
We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading as a socially conscious business.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
- Must have a degree in Optometry and hold a current AHPRA registration
- Create a professional, friendly testing experience for every Oscar Wylee patient
- Develop a strong, genuine and personal rapport with Oscar Wylee customers
- Provide exceptional eye care and recommendations
- Collaborative with Oscar Wylee team members to create a personalised Oscar Wylee journey
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the field
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment
- Long Term Career Opportunity with us
- Potential for Joint Venture Partnership
- Work-Life Balance
- Free Glasses every 6 months!
If this sounds like you and you would like to grow and partner with one of Australia's fastest growing optical brands, apply now! We'd love to hear from you.
To find out more about Oscar Wylee visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
To find out more about our Joint Venture Partnership visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/joint_venture.html
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Fa'oa via email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 781958.