HELLO NEW ZEALAND……
We are thrilled to be opening two Oscar Wylee stores in New Zealand in 2019. This the opportunity you have been waiting for! Multiple Casual Roles Available!
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and people. The culture is vibrant, supportive & exciting! Join and grow with Oscar Wylee as an Optical Assistant in our Ponsonby store.
This is an incredible time to join us, as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger & better than ever! We now have 60 stores around Australia, with more stores set to open this year.
Oscar Wylee is recognised for incredible culture & innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading a socially conscious business.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
- Achieve sales targets and provide genuine eye care for customers by identifying needs, offering exceptional services and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide professional recommendations
- Dispense complex lenses and frames according to individual needs.
- Create energy and excitement for customers
- Consistently support and assist team members
- Drive brand awareness
- At least 1-year experience in the Optical field preferred.
- Optical Dispensing Qualification Preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
- Must be able to work late night and weekends
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Monthly Incentives
To find out more about Oscar Wylee visit: https://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law