Join our vibrant Head Office team as our new Social Media Coordinator.
At Oscar Wylee we pride ourselves on our culture and our people. We have an incredible opportunity available for an enthusiastic, creative and responsible Social Media Coordinator to join our Oscar Wylee Team!
You will play a pivotal part in driving the content strategy and social media programs across multiple platforms, as well as developing innovative lifestyle and product campaigns across all social channels. You will
- Produce creative & quality social media content in a timely manner.
- Build rapport with the OW community including media, shopping centers and brand partners
- Manage social media channels and communications through Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.
- Communicate and reply to social media followers comment and queries
- Establish and co-ordinate, (in conjunction with the other team members) the social media strategy and plan.
- Arrange photoshoots
- Report, monitor and measure engagement across social channels in order to inform future content and digital marketing initiatives
- Develop content for our stores and internal communications
- Event activations & ideas e.g store openings, tote bag giveaways, uni events
- Coordinate press releases
- Reach out to influencers & negotiate contra requirements
- Place and follow up on orders (using inhouse systems)
- Social media engagement: Hashtag count, follower growth, post performances etc.
- Influencer reach, influencer post count and social engagement
- Brand awareness & brand strategy.
- Weekly Reports & Analytics
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal form.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms & current trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work towards tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, deadline-driven, proactive and highly organised
- Experience in the Retail/Fashion/Creative industry will be highly desirable
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment/Culture
- Convenient CBD Location
- Work-Life Balance
- Long Term Career Development
- Opportunities for Growth
- Free Glasses every 6 months!
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the vibrant Oscar Wylee Head Office Team! Apply Now as this role won't last long!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.