ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Oscar Wylee offers designer eyewear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee we pride ourselves on our culture and its people.
Due to the growth of the business, we are seeking a vibrant and creative “Graphic Designer/Photographer” with a fast forward mindset, minimal and sophisticated design style to be responsible for the development of graphics for all print, digital and social media needs.
- Design and develop weekly EDMs to include brand imagery, copy-writing and final delivery
- Create dynamic content for Instagram, Google advertisement, and Facebook advertisement through product photography.
- Curate in-store branding through brochures, signage and hoarding
- Design imagery for in-house creatives such as merchandise and packaging
- Wire-framing for digital platforms
- Develop billboard campaigns and coordinate accompanying assets over print and digital mediums
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Tertiary qualification in visual communication, graphic design or equivalent
- Highly competent in Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and after effects.
- Experience in illustration and motion-graphics
- Must have experience in Mail Chimp and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge in pre-press print production is highly desired
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, deadline driven, proactive and highly organised
- Ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please clearly outline your suitability of the role in your Cover Letter.