Why Oscar Wylee?
- Convenient CBD Location
- Long Term Career Progression
- Free Glasses every 6 months
About Oscar Wylee
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses.
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! Become part of our exciting growth journey!
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who’s looking for a stable long- term position in a friendly working environment!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- End to end payroll for approximately 500 employees on a fortnightly basis.
- Setting up all new starters and processing terminations
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation such as superannuation, Payroll Tax and PAYG.
- Maintaining all employee records accurately
- Handling all employees’ payroll queries effectively
- Compliance duties
- Ad hoc duties as required by the management
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a standalone payroll position
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Intermediate to Advanced skills are essential
- Relevant qualification relating to payroll and sound knowledge of the General Retail Award.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skill and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skill and clear communication skill in both written and verbal forms
- Experience in using KeyPay and Xero is highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge in the Healthcare/Medical industry is a plus but not essential.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law