We are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join the Oscar Wylee family! Your role as a Floating Optometrist will involve travel between all NSW locations. You will have the opportunity to interact with a dynamic and diverse group of customers and team members. This is a Full-Time role.
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever! We now have almost 60 stores across Australia and counting.
We have been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
- Must have a degree in Optometry and hold a current AHPRA registration
- Provide exceptional eye care and recommendations for patients
- Create a professional, friendly testing experience for every Oscar Wylee customer
- Develop a strong, genuine and personal rapport with Oscar Wylee patients
- Collaborate & support Oscar Wylee team members in-store
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Ability to travel between different locations in NSW
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
WHY JOIN OW?
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment
- Long Term Career Opportunity with us
- Free Glasses every 6 months!
- Up to $110k base + Travel Allowance + Super + OAA reimbursement
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Faoa on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 866897.