We are looking for an experienced, energetic and customer service focused Optical Dispenser/Keyholder to join our Loganholme team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better.
You will utilise your optical knowledge to provide professional eye care and exceptional customer service to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and values.
- Provide genuine eye care for customers by identifying needs, offering exceptional services and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Give professional recommendations
- Thorough understanding of the anatomy of the eye
- Dispense complex lenses and frames according to individual needs.
- Create energy and excitement for customers
- Consistently support and assist team members
- Drive brand awareness daily
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 1-year experience in the Optical or retail industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Monthly Incentives
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers modern eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law