We are looking for optical superstars to be part of our Oscar Wylee team in Parramatta.
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee has been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will deliver exceptional customer service and eye care to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and values. You will provide exceptional eye-care & dispensing.
- Provide genuine eye care for customers by identifying needs
- Provide professional recommendations
- Strong understanding of the anatomy of the eye
- Dispense complex lenses and frames according to individual needs.
- Create energy and excitement for customers
- Consistently support and assist team members
- Drive brand awareness daily
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures
- 1-year experience in the Optical or retail industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
- Flexible & adaptable
- Availability from Thursday - Monday preferred
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Faoa on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 883462.