We are looking for retail & optical superstars to be part of the exciting Oscar Wylee growth. Join our Chirnside Park team today!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will deliver exceptional customer service and eye care to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and value. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to.
- To provide warm, genuine care for customers by identifying needs, offering exceptional services and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To create energy and excitement for customers around Oscar Wylee products
- To support and assist team members as one big family every day
- To drive brand awareness by building customer relationships and establishing community
- Experienced in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skills
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly
- Strong people skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
- Experience in the Optical industry is highly desirable
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Monthly Incentives
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee has been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better! This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever!
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 888052.