Join the Head Office team at Oscar Wylee as a Bank Reconciliation Officer!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee has been recognised for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Reconciliation Officer helps the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers together with other key accounts.
To efficiently measure and manage the transactions received to the company by their customers, a Reconciliation Officer must perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Medicare claim submission and reconciliation
- Reporting on errors and irregularities in the Medicare process
- Reconciling receipts and payments from the bank and posting to the ERP
- General ledger reconciliations with focus on clearing accounts
- Setting up payments for private health entity refunds
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Experience in claiming and reconciliation health records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
WHY JOIN THE OW FAMILY?
- Supportive Team Environment
- Long Term Career Progression
- CBD location, close to public transport
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months!
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law