We are looking for experienced, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented leader to join our Tea Tree Plaza team as Assistant Store Manager!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an energetic, friendly and customer service oriented individual to join our big OW family.
You will utilize your optical knowledge to provide professional eye care and exceptional customer service to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and value. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide genuine eye care for customers by identifying needs, offering exceptional services and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To give professional recommendations a thorough understanding of the anatomy of the eye and the ability to discuss with customers
- To dispense complex lenses and frames according to customers' individual needs.
- To create energy and excitement for customers around Oscar Wylee products
- To support and assist team members as one big family every day
- To drive brand awareness by building customer relationships and establishing local community
YOU WIll HAVE:
- Must have 1 -year experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skill and excellent listening skill
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly characteristics
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law