Start your new exciting journey with
Oscar Wylee as an Assistant Store Manager! City Location!
Are you a leader who's passionate about the Optical industry and love inspiring & developing your team to achieve something better every day? We want you!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Oscar Wylee is a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses.
We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
YOUR FUTURE WITH OSCAR WYLEE
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! You will be working in a progressive environment where you get to spend quality time with patients and be able to offer them quality products matching your service. You are here for the long-term and we will provide training and opportunities to grow with us.
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- To support the store manager leading team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To ensure the store is operational at all times
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
- Must have 1-year experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skill and excellent listening skill
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly characteristics
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- WEEKLY Incentives
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Faoa on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 859755.