Join the team at our brand new Oscar Wylee store opening in Pacific Fair this May! We are looking for an energetic and experienced Assistant Store Manager to lead the team to success!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need. We are passionate about eye care! We are growing, and we want you to be a part of the team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Assistant Store Manager that will support and lead a vibrant team to deliver exceptional customer service and eye care.
We value long-lasting customer relationships and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Support the Store Manager at all times
- Lead team members to achieve weekly/monthly targets & KPIS
- Help build a high performing and successful team
- Develop, train and motivate a team for progression
- Provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Create and maintain a supportive team environment
- Ensure the store is operational at all times
- Admin tasks and duties
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 2 yrs management experience in Optical / Retail industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV or Optical experience is highly desirable
- Ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months!
- Monthly Bonuses
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.