We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and customer service focused Assistant Store Manager to join our the Chatswood Chase team.
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better! We are seeking an energetic, friendly and customer service oriented Optical Dispenser to join our big OW family.
You will utilise your optical knowledge to provide professional eye care and exceptional customer service to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and value. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting customer relationships
- To support the store manager leading team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and building a strong high performing team
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To ensure the store is operational at all times
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
YOU WIll HAVE:
- Must have 1-year experience in the Optical industry
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skill and excellent listening skill
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly characteristics
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law