Are you our next leader? We are excited to be hiring a passionate Assistant Store Manager to join the team at our beautiful, new BONDI location! This is your time to shine!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Oscar Wylee, we pride ourselves on our culture and people. We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
You will lead by example as you are pivotal to our culture, team, performance and work ethics. You are looking for a place to build your career! You will drive sales, and motivate a team to grow with you!!!
We value long-lasting customer relationships and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times
- To support the store manager
- Lead team members in achieving weekly/monthly targets and build a strong high performing team
- To develop, train and motivate a team for progression and provide support to our optometrist.
- To create and maintain a supportive team environment across the store
- To ensure the store is operational at all times
- To identify any potential gaps and lead the change to create better OW
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Supportive Team Environment
- Long Term Career Progression - Grow with the brand!
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Monthly Bonuses!!
- Work in a FUN & VIBRANT team!
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience within the Optical Industry highly desirable
- Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skill and excellent listening skill
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly characteristics
- Strong people skills - you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee offers designer eye-wear at affordable prices and leads the way for socially conscious businesses. We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses. We focus on the bigger picture too and work with charities to provide optical services to those in need.
We want to hear from you! Apply Now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law