Are you a natural LEADER? Are you passionate about eye-care? Are you ready to take on an INCREDIBLE portfolio of stores that will see you driving success with your teams?
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager to organise and oversee the success of a number of our stores. They will help set & drive targets, coach our store managers and look for opportunities for business growth. Reporting to the Regional Manager, your role will involve travel between multiple locations + opportunities to interact with a dynamic and diverse group of people. (This is a 6-Month Maternity Leave cover).
- Inspirational leadership experience across a multi-site environment
- Recruitment and Onboarding experience
- Managing budgets, rosters to ensure sales targets and KPIs are achieved
- Ensure stores are operational at all times and minimise loss
- Solution-focused & creative problem solver
- Develop strong brand awareness for your stores, establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Influence, mentor, support and motivate the teams
- Identify potential gaps and lead the change
- Previous Optical experience
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of at least 6-10 sites.
- Strong leadership & management experience
- Highly responsible and passionate about eye care and customer service
- Strong coaching & sales skills
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
- Initiative and ability to think on your feet!
- Competitive Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Bonuses
- Laptop, Phone & Company Tools
- Free Glasses every 6 months!
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development
- Enjoy a fast-paced, vibrant culture!
- Opportunities for Growth with Oscar Wylee
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Oscar Wylee is a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We control the entire process from design, production and distribution, so we're able to offer exceptional quality frames for $169 including prescription lenses.
Apply Now! This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
* Role will commence in September
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law