About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), we are currently seeking an outgoing and motivated Site Administrator to support our busy operations team. Your role will be to provide excellent administrative support to the site. You will be highly organised and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels. You must be approachable and friendly and have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet our fast moving deadlines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General administration support to the Site Leadership Team
- Taking minutes at Operations Meetings as required
- Administration of expenses for the Operations Leadership Team
- Ensure all visitors to the site are attended to and where possible, their needs/requirements attended to
- Ensure all contractors are inducted to our site via Online Portal
- Coordinate and manage all Donations
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Booking meeting rooms and arrange catering when required
- Organising IT access and technology for new starters
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Coordinate communication and notice board updates
- Coordinate site events such as updates and functions
You will have:
- Previous administrative experience working within an Operations/Manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Excellent diary management skills and the ability to cope with changing schedules
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task, juggle workloads and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Great initiative
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a competitive remuneration package, including a base salary, along with a range of outstanding staff benefits.
By joining Harvey Fresh, you'll have access to industry leading training and career progression opportunities. With a focus on internal career advancement, global mobility and putting our people first, a career with Harvey Fresh will be a truly rewarding experience.
If you have the enthusiasm to succeed and are seeking a position in a highly sought after organisation with excellent long term potential for career progression then please submit your application and current resume below.