About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), we are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to manage the end to end Raw materials and Packaging inventory to ensure the efficient utilization of stock and facilities within the WA operations.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will lead a small team of people to maintain inventory levels ensuring full supply to the sites of raw material, and packaging.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Continual review of stocks & levels to reduce working capital;
- Ensure products are ordered according to the specification required & delivered in time to meet production schedules at the best price;
- Coordinate with the warehouse & inventory controllers to ensure goods are correctly received, stored, recorded and issued in a sound, useable condition;
- Liaise with the relevant departments to ensure stock levels are adequate to cover production requirements;
- Assist in inventory control, stock balances and reconciliation on Raw Ingredients & Packaging at timely intervals in SAP;
- Reporting anomalies in stock or other problems that could disrupt the smooth running of the operation.
- A willingness to learn and share information.
To succeed in this role the following knowledge and skills are required:
- Experience in a Warehousing and purchasing environment in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in inspiring and engaging a team of people to achieve & exceed their potential;
- Strong ability to problem solve and good analytical ability;
- Sense of urgency & the ability to prioritise & react quickly to meet production requirements including managing external customers;
- Previous experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- This role plays an integral part of the site management team, if you have a collaborative approach, the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role, wish to join an impressive global business and be part of a healthy working environment, please submit your application and current resume below.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a competitive remuneration package, including a base salary, along with a range of outstanding staff benefits.
By joining Harvey Fresh, you'll have access to industry leading training and career progression opportunities. With a focus on internal career advancement, global mobility and putting our people first, a career with Harvey Fresh will be a truly rewarding experience.
If you have the enthusiasm to succeed and are seeking a position in a highly sought after organisation with excellent long term potential for career progression then please submit your application and current resume below.