Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be required to:
- Assist in maintaining the Quality Management system to meet WQA, BRC, Aldi, regulatory and other external standard requirements;
- Conduct audits/inspections related to hygiene, quality, GMP to ensure review processes are adhered to;
- Report the results of audits and reviews in a timely and efficient manner;
- Perform follow up audits/inspections as required and close out non-conformances;
- Raise supplied non-conformances (QN’s) as required and follow up on actions;
- Participate in traceability and mass balance exercises;
- Participate in conducting Food Safety and Quality Management Systems training for the site;
- Provide backup Laboratory testing duties as required;
- Carry out other duties/projects as required, in accordance with the needs of the business;
- Investigate customer complaints.
Ideally, you will hold a tertiary qualification in Food Science or similar, and hands on experience in a Quality role supporting a manufacturing operation would be highly regarded along with previous experience in auditing food safety system. Any experience or knowledge of HACCP and GMP would be an added bonus.
You will need a proactive and positive attitude, strong communication skills across all levels and be able to build collaborative relationships with your colleagues and external stakeholders. You will take pride and commitment in delivering high quality work within a deadline conscious environment.
Thank you for your interest in the role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.