About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian Leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, Oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to provide strategic advice, guidance and technical support to the Harvey Fresh site in Western Australia on all Quality and Compliance matters.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and high performance team who are engaged and committed to producing high quality dairy and juice products into the market.
In this role you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor a small team including performance management and training initiatives;
- Oversee the Quality and Food Safety Standards for a large manufacturing facility.
- Drive Quality and Food Safety improvement through initiatives, training, auditing and policy/procedures improvements; and
- Ensure compliance meets all relevant contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Champion and lead all auditing measures – internal and external
- Maintain ISO 22000, WQA, Coles, Aldi, HACCP, BRC, AQIS and applicable external customer standards
- Participate and assist in crisis management activities that may involve product withdrawals and recalls;
- Managing the extended shelf life of dairy and juice products to deliver improvement and monitor quality;
The successful applicant will hold a Food Science and/or related Science discipline. Ideally you will have a track record of driving continuous improvement and quality across a manufacturing process. It would be advantageous for you to have hands on experience in driving Lean and/or Six Sigma based methodologies, Root Cause Analysis techniques, auditing, project management and process mapping.
We are looking for a proven Quality Assurance expert who will have the legitimacy, drive and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and work with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. You will be driven and collaborative, have strong analysis skills and actively seek out industry best practice.
No Recruitment Agencies - We have this one covered!
Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879)