About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the Dairy and Juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, Oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know-how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), we are currently seeking a highly motivated Production Operator who is responsible for operating production lines and associated equipment.
You must have a strong focus on quality and safety and be able to work as part of an effective team. You will need a proactive and positive attitude with the ability to deliver high quality work.
Key accountabilities for the role are:
- Operating production lines and associated equipment to comply with Parmalat specifications, operational and safety standards;
- Maintain hygiene standards of Production lines and factory areas;
- Minimise wastage including product, ingredients, packaging, process inputs, time and chemicals;
- Report excessive wastage, defective products and equipment malfunction;
- Isolate and identify defective product;
- Meet required production schedules;
- Provide product samples for quality assurance testing, according to instructions;
- Appropriately remove all waste product, packaging materials etc from production areas to waste disposal at regular intervals during production run;
- Accurately complete relevant quality and safety documentation.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Experience in machine or process operations; preferably in the Dairy or Food industry;
- Fault finding/troubleshooting skills;
- Solid understanding of GMP and HACCP principles;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Reliable transport and drivers licence;
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills;
- Ability to work shift work, overtime and weekends as required;
- Qualification in Food Processing would be an advantage.
About the Benefits
By joining Harvey Fresh, you will have access to industry leading training and career progression opportunities. With a focus on internal career advancement, global mobility an putting our people first, a career with Harvey Fresh will be a truly rewarding experience.
If you are a motivated individual, pride yourself on your high quality of work and possess the relevant competencies to succeed in this position, then please submit your application and current resume below.