Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, Oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About of Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), we are seeking a team-oriented person for the role of Production Coordinator within the Production team of our milk products plant.
Reporting and providing support to the Production Manager, you will play a role in the day-to-day activity across processing and packaging to ensure timely delivery of product to schedule and specification. The role requires shift work, currently working a 4 on 4 off roster.
More specifically, your day-to-day duties will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinating, developing, training and evaluating production team members.
- Coordinating and participating in improvement programs, process changes and process capability improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that all manufactured products are in line with the cost budget and product specifications.
- Enforcing company policies and work rules in a fair and objective manner; and
- Leading by example in the development of a proactive safety culture.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Experience in the Dairy Industry or food manufacturing environment;
- Previous supervisory experience;
- Excellent communication & people skills;
- Intermediate SAP & Microsoft office skills advantageous;
Parmalat encourages and supports a safe learning environment to give you the opportunity for a successful and rewarding career with us. An attractive remuneration package (including relocation assistance) is on offer for the successful candidate.
Thank you for your interest in the role. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.