If you love the outdoor lifestyle of pristine beaches, rolling hills and adventure playgrounds all within less than 30 minutes from work or home, then come and join us in Western Australia!
About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), we are seeking a team-oriented individual to take up the position of Production Coordinator within the Production team of our milk products plant.
Reporting and providing support to the Production Manager, you will play an integral role in the day-to-day activity across processing and packaging to ensure timely delivery of product to schedule and specification. Please note that this role requires you to work shift work.
More specifically, your day to day duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating, developing, training and evaluating production team members;
- Coordinating and participating in improvement programs, process changes and process capability improvement initiatives;
- Ensuring that all manufactured product are in line with the cost budget and product specifications;
- Enforcing company policies and work rules in a fair and objective manner; and
- Leading by example in the development of a proactive safety culture.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Experience in the Dairy Industry or food manufacturing environment;
- Previous supervisory experience;
- Excellent communication & people skills;
- Intermediate SAP & Microsoft office skills advantageous;
Parmalat encourages and supports a safe learning environment to give you the opportunity for a successful and rewarding career with us. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.