About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia (140km south of Perth), this permanent full time position will appeal to a highly motivated, experienced Maintenance Planner to bring drive and capability to the business. The performance of our operation relies heavily on a well-managed Maintenance program, making the role pivotal to the success of plants maintenance activities.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing preventative maintenance schedules for all assets.
- Coordinating with Production Planning on shutdown times and durations.
- Preparing maintenance schedules, work orders and performance KPIs.
- Identifying trends and opportunities to improve asset availability by analysis of manufacturing and engineering performance data.
- Planning and scheduling all day to day maintenance activities and resources utilising SAP.
- Contractor supervision and management.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Either a tertiary or trade qualification (preferably mechanical or electrical trades);
- Experience in reliability focused maintenance in a manufacturing or process plant environment;
- Knowledge of maintenance planning principles and procedures and computerised maintenance planning systems are;
- Well- developed interpersonal & communication skills are essential;
- Expert ability to build effective internal and external relationships;
- Specific knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) will be highly regarded.
Parmalat encourages and supports a safe learning environment to give you the opportunity for a successful and rewarding career with us. A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.