About our Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, Oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
Based in Harvey, Western Australia, we are seeking an outstanding Graduate Waste Water Treatment Plant Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work with the team to manage the day-to-day results and actions to ensure waste water compliance to Environment policies and legal requirements.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Ensure treatment plant is operated according to licence conditions.
- Ensure daily operations are conducted in accordance with standards/procedures.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to operate the treatment plant in accordance with EPA requirements.
- Identify and improve system issues and procedural changes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements as a minimum standard.
- Recommend and implement operating plans, budgets and capital additions as necessary within the budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure all waste meets company specifications and in line with environmental guidelines and expectations of the regulator.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar;
- Supervisory experience would be well regarded but not essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to organise, manage and control workflow.
Your eagerness to learn and hands-on approach will put you on the path to success in this role.