About the Organisation
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd. who have developed market leadership through quality and innovation.
Harvey Fresh are currently seeking applications from team-oriented and self-motivated people who are seeking physically challenging work within the areas of Manufacturing and Distribution in the South West Region of Western Australia. This is an open recruitment pool that will be continually monitored when positions become available at our Harvey and Capel sites. The roles that sit within our Manufacturing and Distribution areas include:
- Production Line Operators (Machine Operators);
- Pickers and Packers (Cold and Dry Stores); and
- Forklift Operators.
Experiences that would be looked upon favourably are:
- Previously worked on fill and pack production lines;
- Previous employment within the FMCG Food Manufacturing Industry;
- An understanding of GMP and HACCP Principles;
- Operation of Blow Moulding / Plastic Injection equipment; and
- Operation of Tetra (UHT) and Bottle Filling equipment.
Work Related Requirements
- Ability to work rotational shift work, including weekends and overtime as required;
- Ability to work safely;
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills;
- Physically fit; and
- Current Forklift licence is essential for Forklift Operator roles.
Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol assessment, as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to be part of a global company and thrive to achieve then please apply now.