Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd.
Parmalat Australia has established market leadership through the development of iconic brands such as IceBreak, Breaka, Pauls, Oak and Vaalia. Our business continues to experience strong growth and has clear direction as it advances into the future.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the opportunity!
We now seek to recruit an energetic and dynamic Electrician who is committed to adding value in a multi-skilled production environment. The successful person will work as part of the Maintenance team who are responsible for the servicing and repair of the processing, packaging, cooling and heating systems on site across the entire manufacturing process from batched ingredients to the final packaging and distribution area.
Reporting and providing support to the Maintenance Supervisor, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- carry out all breakdowns and preventative maintenance activities across a continuous production process, along with other maintenance related operational duties.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing or completing the Preventative Maintenance programs for the processing, packaging, cooling and heating systems to ensure efficient services to site;
- Assisting in monitoring and developing new schedules (where required) for equipment, plant and other relevant data, to identify faults and take action as necessary;
- Performing scheduled and ad-hoc safety checks as per instructions;
- Investigating failures and making recommendations to reduce risk and improve systems/processes;
- Project work and installations in a professional manner;
- Undertaking general maintenance within a factory environment, including blow moulding, filling machines, packaging equipment, boilers and refrigeration systems.
To be considered for this opportunity you will require:
- A current Class A Electrical License.
- An Electrical Nominee’s Licence will be well regarded.
- PLC qualifications and/or experience mainly Allen Bradley (Rockwell), Asi and VSDs
- Previous experience ideally in the food, dairy, packaging or process-related industries
- Boiler room and refrigeration experience would be an advantage
- Pneumatic systems qualifications or experience.
- Shift work is a requirement of this role
A team player, with a positive 'Can Do' attitude will be welcomed into the Harvey Fresh Operations Team - a team who is passionate and committed to its brands and people.