Cheil Australia is a true deliverer of integrated business solutions company who operate in 43 countries worldwide with around 6,200 employees ranked 15th globally.
We brim with innovative ideas, which serve as the platform for solutions that can instantly send ripples through the market and make life happier and smarter. We are more than just a brand and retail Ideas Company, but a company that others aspire to be a part of.
Your new opportunity
We are now seeking a motivated Account Manager with agency exposure to join us. The Account Manager will manage the day-to-day communications with key clients; develop and deliver creative campaigns across multiple channels.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will also have exceptional organisational and communication skills and work within agreed timelines and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Develop and execute campaign plans
- Manage timelines and project plans
- Compiling creative work into agency template for client presentations
- Manage resource requirements across account, briefing requirements in weekly resource meetings
- Develop internal creative briefs from client briefs and manage through creative studio
- Manage studio creative output and delivery of creative assets
- Produce contact reports following client meetings
- Own and manage the account/client status report
- Manage account finances, developing job estimates, raising and supplying POs, manage project budgets and job reconciliations, and raising draft invoices for works undertaken
- Assist the Account Director with account forecasting
- Manage, develop and build strong relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Work closely with the Account Director to develop existing business and win new business with existing clients and assist on pitching for new clients
- Work closely with the Project Management team to deliver exceptional creative in retail
- Manage relationships with suppliers and key partners
- Line management of an Account Executive/Coordinator/Intern may be required from time-to-time
- Tertiary level qualification
- 3 years min. experience in a similar role
- Integrated marketing experience and exposure to retail activations in an agency environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong experience in developing, managing and executing projects including print production, retail visual merchandising, shop display and pre-press
- Experience in consumer electronics /retail industry an advantage
- Agility, flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start available - interviewing now!!
- Opportunity to work with a Global, multinational company
- Attractive salary package plus additional employee perks
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
- Work in a friendly, supportive team culture and environment
How you can join us
If this interests you so far, you can now submit your application to us by clicking "Apply", we would love to read your application.
Only candidates that meet our criteria will be short-listed and contacted, this includes applicants must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (including NZ citizens).
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to not contact us